September 30, 2014
You’ve probably heard about the need to “scale” or “scale up” (and all other forms of the term), but what does scaling social impact actually entail? Social Replication, the geographic expansion of an organization or their intervention, is one specific strategy for scaling up social impact. But how do you do this in practice? In this session we will aim to cover:
- Existing scale strategies
- How to better understand where you are going, why and the need to set an ambitious yet achievable Impact Goal
- What Social Replication is and looks like in the world
- Why replicate?
- What has worked and why?
- Where do you currently fall?
- Replication Readiness – are you ready to replicate?
- Which replication model makes the most sense for you?
To book your place click here