The ICSF welcomes Members and Aspiring Members.
Members are social organisations who have already have two or more successful replications.
Aspiring members are those not yet at that stage, or just considering social franchising as a potential route to growth.
- Publicity for your organisation on the ICSF website and mail-out
- Being part of a learning network of organisations
- Information about funding opportunities
- Research into social franchising
- An initial informal conversation with ICSF for advice on replicating
Membership is free for a limited time, while the ICSF develops ways to support our membership more effectively.
Institutional and Individual Partners
If you or your organisation could in some way support ICSF members to replicate through research, advice or support please get in touch.