The marketing intern will work closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager to help build the marketing department as well as organise and implement the rebrand.
The role is pays the London Living wage and is flexible.
- Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager in delivering marketing activities and the organisation’s rebrand activity.
- Proactively recommending new digital tactics and activities.
- Managing social media accounts, planning and implementing content calendar
- Assisting in the development of a digital strategy
- Supporting the implementation of rebrand plans
- Ensuring rebrand process is thoroughly coordinated and providing administrative support
- Supporting internal communications plan for relaunch
- Maintaining regular contact with all relevant members of the organisation to ensure good communication and flow of ideas.
- Developing new processes as needed.
- Providing events support for the rebrand launch
- Academic degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing preferred but not essential.
- Interest in Digital Marketing.
- Fluent and frequent user of social media.
- Creative with an eye for design.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Interest in events management.
- Eye for detail.
- Experience in using Google Analytics would be an advantage.
- Good analytical skills and time management.
- Enthusiastic and passionate self-motivator.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in the MS Office Package, especially Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong writing skills and creativity
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com